Fischbein Model 200 High-Speed Plain Sewing Head
The Model 200 Plain Sewing Head is designed and quality engineered to provide years of trouble-free service in the toughest environments. It features a totally-enclosed, pressurized, self-lubricating system that protects moving parts from dust, so you get maximum productivity and minimum downtime. The linear sewing speed is fully adjustable up to 80 feet per minute, depending on operational parameters, product type, and bag material1. Use it with either standard 2- thread or standard 1-thread stitch. Stitch width is adjustable from 2 to 4 stitches per inch (SPI).
Check out Inpak's full line of sewing thread for your bag sewing machines, portable sewers, or industrial heads.
- 2.5 SPI adjustable between 2 and 4 SPI
- Single-needle, double thread chain stitch, Federal Type 401 locking stitch
- Single thread for “easy opening” Federal Type 101
- Capable of stitching speeds up to 80 feet per minute @ 2 SPI
- Net weight 57 lbs (26 kg)
- Mounting pedestals
- Automatic infeeds
- Bag coders
- Photoelectric controls
- Optional rotary knife for cutting thread at high speeds
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds for your application.
- Air: None
- Electrical: Certain options will require 120VAC, Single-Phase, 60HZ.