Fischbein Model F Portable Bag Closer
Check out our Monthly Specials for a great deal on this product!
The Fischbein F-Series bag closers are handheld, portable, industrial sewing machines ideal for small volume (4-8 BPM) bag closing applications. Weighing only 11 lb., the handheld F-Series can easily sew multi-wall paper, polypropylene, burlap and jute bags. Available F-Series portable bag closing models include: vertical bag sewing, horizontal bag sewing and tape bag sewing. To minimize machine damage and operator fatigue we recommend the Fischbein 1550 Suspension Unit.
Check out INPAK's full line of sewing thread for your bag sewing machine, portable sewers, or industrial heads.
Fischbein Model F replaces Fischbein Models D, E and ECR and INPAK SYSTEMS stocks many common replaceable parts.
To see a Model D parts diagram click here and a list of common replaceable parts click here
To see a Model E parts diagram click here and a list of common replaceable parts click here
To see a Model F parts diagram click here and a list of common replaceable parts click here
- 35 feet-per-minute @ 4 stitches per inch closing speed
- Improved lubrication system
- Extended wear bushings
- Longer life cam
- Enhanced needle lever assembly
- Power to operate at 1680 stitches per minute
- Robust design works with ease on the bagging line or in the field
- Durable non-corrosive epoxy finish for longer life
- CAD designed mechanisms ensure unmatched performance and reliability
- Fewer adjustments and minimum maintenance reduces downtime
- Choice 120/220 VAC or 12 VDC voltages or air operated
- Textile closers, tape-closers, envelope closers, and horizontal closers
- 12" H X 9" W x 13" D (30.5 cm x 22.9 cm x 33 cm)
- 11 lbs (5 kg)
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds for your application.
- Air: None
- Electrical choices:
- 120VAC/Single Phase/60 HZ/1.3 amps
- 220VAC/Single Phase/60 HZ/.65 amps
- 12VDC at 14 amps
INPAK SYSTEMS offers a startup service on your new Fischbein Model F. This includes verifying the Model F is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
Preventive Maintenance Services
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Fischbein Model F, E or D. To ensure your Model F, E or D is operating at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
Mail Order Repair Services
If you need a quick and cost effective repair of your Fischbein Model F, E or D, just box it up and ship it to one of our repair facilities. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM replacement parts to ensure your Model F, E or D is restored to its original factory operating specifications.
Loaners are available to keep you operational while your Model F, E or D is being serviced.
In-plant Repair Services
INPAK SYSTEMS offers in-plant repair of your Fischbein Model F, E or D. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model F, E or D is restored to its original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.