INPAK SYSTEMS stocks a variety of fixed sewing heads. Fixed sewing heads are mounted on pedestals or on bagging conveyors and used in high volume (6-20 bags/minute) bag closing applications.
Bags are fed manually or automatically through fixed sewing heads. Plain sew and crepe tape models are offered in dual thread configurations.
A wide variety of accessories are available for fixed sewing heads including various mounting pedestals, tag placers, power infeed systems, a full range of conveyors, bag-top folders, thread and tape-break detectors, bag coders, and photoelectric controls for system integration.
For more information on sewing heads, select one of the products below.
- Fischbein Bag Sewing Power Infeeds
- Fischbein Dura Thread Clipper
- Fischbein Model 100 Plain Sewing Head
- Fischbein Model 101 Tape Sewing Head
- Fischbein Model 200 High-Speed Plain Sewing Head
- Fischbein Model 201 High-Speed Tape Sewing Head
- Union Special 80800C Plain Sewing Head
- Union Special BC200 Sewing Head