INPAK SYSTEMS offers a variety of pinch bag sealers which are used to close multiwall paper and woven poly bags.
Pinch, Double Roll Over, PILS (pinch inner liner sealer) and PTP (poly through paper) sealers are available in semi and fully automated models. Because of the typical size of the bags (20 – 110 lbs.) pinch sealers generally have a bag support conveyor. Options include: coders, bag top trimmers and support conveyors.
Pinch top bags have hot melt glue which is pre-applied to their tops. As the bag is pulled through the pinch sealer, hot air melts the glue. The bag top is then folded over and squeezed together sealing the bag close. Some bags have a separate PE inner liner (PILS) that is heat sealed prior to sealing the paper bag top.
To see videos of pinch bag sealers in action click here.
For more information on a specific pinch bag closer, select one of the products below.
- Fischbein DRC 300 Double Roll-Over Sealer
- Fischbein DRC 300-PLUS Double Roll-Over Sealer
- Fischbein DRC 500 Double Roll-Over Sealer
- Fischbein PBC 6000 Pinch Paper Bag Sealer
- Fischbein PBC 7500 Woven Poly Bag Sealer
- Fischbein PBC 8000 Pinch Paper Bag Sealer
- Fischbein PILS-300 Pinch Inner-Liner Paper Bag Sealer
- Fischbein PILS-330™ Pinch Inner Liner Cap-Sac Paper Bag Sealer
- Fischbein PTP-300 Poly-Thru-Paper Bag Sealer