Taylor Model IBC 3000 Bulk Bag Filler
The IBC 3000 Bulk Bag Filler is a compact filling stand requiring only about 6 x 4 feet of floor space and needing just 60 PSI to operate. Modular design means it can be easily configured to meet your specific semi-bulk packaging requirements. Features single-operator ergonomic design and heavy-duty tubular steel construction. Can handle up to 60" bag lengths and weights between 100 and 3,000 pounds. Digital electronic weigh control with LED readouts and two set-points for extreme accuracy on bulk and dribble fill. Outer spout of the modular jumbo packer has inflatable rubber boot with a valve and closure-seal regulator, providing excellent adaptability for product variation.
- Modular design for maximum flexibility
- Heavy duty tubular steel
- Excellent adaptability for product variation
- Measures just 68"W x 52"D x 102"H
- Height can be adjusted ± 6"
- Handles wide variety of bag sizes
- Pass-through or back-loading design
- Digital electronics for extreme accuracy
- Electrical requirements: 115 V single phase.
- Air requirements: 60 PSI
- Shipping weight: 1,500 lbs
- Single-operator ergonomic design
- Single or dual action knife-gate inlet valve can be added to control inlet flow, and densification and de-aeration options are additionally available.
- Downspout with dust cover and vent are available for box-filling. Drums can be filled using an articulating arm with flexible spout. The moveable platform option is ideal for both drum and box applications.
- The IBC 3000 can be fitted with an electronic weigh system and three load cells in an equilateral triangular configuration. Auto zero, BCD, printers, and computer interface options are also available.
- The 6" diameter inlet is front offset to protect the operator and accommodate fork trucks. An open/close 6" knife valve or a 3-position inlet valve can be added.
- Your system can be equipped with bag inflators to stretch, straighten, and conform the liner, using either optional blower or your existing air.
- Large impact cylinders can be built into the movable platform to transfer more energy to the product and thus speed settling.
- For multiple drum applications, an articulating arm with flexible spout is available to position the fill valve.
- Suspended platform on weigh table can be programmed to stay down during the bag fill cycle, and then lifted to square the bottom of the bag. At full weight, platform lifts to a preset height so straps can be released.
- The IBC 3000 can be linked with an automatic pallet dispenser to send empty pallets to the platform for loading.
- Bag-squaring unit has fixed sidewalls with front and back pneumatically operated doors. Closed, they form the bag as it is filled. (Available with vibration option only).
- A filled pallet takeaway conveyor is also available that can accumulate up to four pallets.
- Air: 60 PSI
- Electrical: 120 VAC, Single-Phase, 60 Hz (might differ depending on options)