ESP/JEM Model 400 Bag Closing Conveyor
The Model 400/4-Bagger is an economical sewing conveyor designed to allow one operator to fill, sew, and stack bags at a rate of 4 per minute, depending on operational parameters, bag sizes, and product types.1 Adjusting the speed of the sewing head relative to the conveyor is easily accomplished with the simple turn of a knob. Typically operated in conjunction with a gross weighing scale, the operator places a bag on the scale spout where filling begins. Next, as the first bag moves down the conveyor, it trips a switch that stops it. The operator gussets the bag, depresses the foot pedal to restart the conveyor, then depresses the foot pedal a second time to run the sewing head. After the bag is sewn, the operator removes his or her foot from the pedal, which stops the sewing head but allows the conveyor to continue—and the first bag is then ready to be placed on a pallet.
- 86" long conveyor with 1/2 HP variable-speed DC motor
- 12" wide, 3-ply, neoprene rough top belt
- Stack bags up to 4 per minute
- Adjustable height conveyor body
- Adjustable 6" wide metal conveyor backboard
- Sewing head easily positioned with hand crank
- Foot-pedal operator control
- Flexible design accommodates various combinations of sewing head, scale, bin capacity, and conveyor characteristics to meet your specific needs. Call 608-221-8180 for details or email email@example.com
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds and accuracy for your application.
Approximate Dimensional Drawing