Flat Belt Bag Closing Conveyors
Positioned between the bag filler and the bag closer, flat bed bag closing conveyors are designed to keep your bags upright while feeding through a heat sealer or bag sewing system. Typically 12” wide and 8-10 feet long, INPAK SYSTEMS offers a variety of models that operate at speeds up to 35-55 feet/minute. All models have a heavy duty design, engineered to handle thousands of bags per day without incident. INPAK SYSTEMS offers flat belt conveyors from Chantland, ESP, JEM, Johnson & Sons, New London and Rapat.
Contact us to receive more information about our product line or fill out our Packaging Solutions Worksheet to inform us of you specific needs. Our packaging systems experts will then find the right bag closing conveyor for you.
- Hamer Model 4000 Bag Closing Conveyor
- Chantland 4201 Medium Duty Bag Closing Conveyor
- Express Scale 600 Tabletop Bag Closing Conveyor
- New London 200 Series Flat Slider Bed Conveyors
- Rapat HDB Bag Closing Flat Belt Conveyor
- Chantland 4214 Heavy Duty Bag Closing Conveyor
- Express Scale Model 4-Bagger Conveyor
- Express Scale Model 500 Bag Closing Belt Conveyor
- Express Scale Model 900 Bag Closing Conveyor
- Johnson & Sons Flat Belt Bag Closing Conveyor