Incline & Horizontal Transfer Conveyors
INPAK SYSTEMS offers an assortment of fixed and portable transfer conveyors that are perfect for moving your products from one location to another in a straight line either horizontally or at an incline. INPAK SYSTEMS also offers curved conveyors and flexible conveyors to meet your needs.
Typically wider (16” – 36”) than the 12” bag closing conveyors, transfer conveyors are powered belt conveyors with either a slider bed or a roller bed. Roller bed conveyors are used for larger and/or heavier products. Options may include: powered height adjustment, outriggers, operator deck and cleated belts (incline conveyors). Transfer conveyors are available in 8’-100’ lengths and can convey your goods at speeds of up to 75 fpm.
INPAK SYSTEMS offers transfer conveyors from Chantland, ESP, JEM and Flexible Material Handling and New London.
Contact us to receive more information about our product line or fill out our Packaging Solutions Worksheet to inform us of your specific needs. Our packaging systems experts will then find the right transfer conveyor for you.
- Hamer Model 4100 In-Feed Conveyor
- Hamer 5000 Incline Transfer Conveyor
- Chantland BA Series Incline Transfer Conveyor
- Chantland Model 4208 Takeaway Conveyor
- Express Scale Model 2414 Incline Conveyor
- New London 500 Series Cleated Belt Inclined Conveyors
- New London 640 Horizontal Roller Bed Belt Conveyor