INPAK SYSTEMS offers operator and maintenance training for most major manufacturer’s bag handling equipment (e.g. AmeriVacS, ESP, JEM, Fischbein, Newlong, Packrite, Saxon, Taylor & Union Special).
Some of the systems that INPAK SYSTEMS typically provides operator training on include:
- Fischbein 100, 101, 200, 201, 400, 400T, 500 & 500T bag sewing systems
- Fischbein PBC 6000, PILS 300, PILS 330 bag closers
- Saxon SB 1000, SH 1000 & SH 2000 bag sealers
- Logical S4, S5 & S7 bag filling scales
- ESP GB & JM bagging scales
- JEM Eagle, Falcon, Wildcat & Wolverine bagging scales
- Taylor OM2, TE10 & TE100 bagging scales
- Weigh Right iQ-1E bagging scale
Training can occur in-plant or at our Madison, WI or Marysville, OH facilities.
Training typically includes: equipment inspection, adjustment and testing to insure your equipment is operating at OEM specifications. In addition, we will train your personnel to operate your newly purchased equipment in the safest, most effective way. We will provide important pointers and troubleshooting tips that will keep your bagging equipment up, running and trouble-free.
Our INPAK service technicians average over 20 years of experience with industrial bagging and sewing equipment. They regularly receive OEM training on new equipment as it comes to market. Our certified technicians will train your staff to operate and maintain your equipment to maximize its speed and efficiency for your unique packaging requirements.
To schedule training contact our Service Department at 1-608-221-8180 or email@example.com.