Fischbein Model HAS 300 Hot Air Sealer
The HAS 300 is a hot air sealer for polyethylene, pillow type and gusseted bags. It is mounted on a two-post frame that is height adjustable; allowing for various bag sizes and conveyor speeds. Controls for the heaters, air flow, and carry through belts are simple and easy to adjust; enabling the machine to seal various polyethylene bag sizes and thicknesses.
The HAS 300 produces strong, sift-proof closures on standard, flush-cut polymer bags intended for products such as fertilizers, minerals, feed additives, agricultural seed, pet food, cat litter, chemicals, powdered dairy products and bakery mixes.
Options include: Additional motor starter & contactor for conveyor, air wash system, bag top trimmer, embossing data coder.
- up to 60 FPM
- 3/8” seal width (vertical serration pattern std.)
- R to L operating direction
- independently motorized compression wheel drive system
- dual VFDs in a master-slave configuration
- bag seal cooling chamber
- powder coated steel construction
- 24VDC control package with keypad for speed control
- NEMA 12 rated electronics
- L to R operating direction
- corrosion Resistant powder coat finish
- additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- air wash system w/bag top trimmer (blower not included)
- bag top trimmer (A2688) two-blade cutting system
- perforating pin wheel
- embossing data coder, 8 characters, 0-9 numbers
- Air: 60 PSI 10 SCFM
- Electrical: 230/280/460 VAC, 3Ph
Inpak Systems offers a startup service on your new HAS 300. This includes verifying the HAS 300 is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your HAS 300. To ensure your HAS 300 operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
IN-PLANT REPAIR SERVICES
Inpak Systems offers in-plant repair of your HAS 300. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your HAS 300 is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.