Fischbein PBC 8000 Pinch Paper Bag Sealer
The Fischbein PBC 8000 is a high speed bag sealer for 18-100 lbs. pre-glued, multi-wall, pinch-style, open mouth paper bags. The PCB 8000 is ideal for human and pet foods, bakery mixes, dry chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides, and similar products in automated single or twin-bagging systems.
The PCB 8000 seals pre-glued bag-flaps for flat or gusset bag sizes from 12" to 20" long, up to 56" wide, (requires 6" minimum bag free top).
Three independently-controlled heat zones allow you to seal bags at speeds up to 150 FPM. The non-stick folder blade closes bags gradually; avoiding defective seals or bag jams while the expanded compression zone firmly holds the bag top while the adhesive sets. An air scrubber ensures adhesive is free of product debris before sealing.
- up to 150 FPM
- 18 - 100 lbs. pre-glued, multi-wall, pinch-style paper bags
- 12" to 20" long, up to 56" wide bags
- three independently-controlled, high-efficiency heat zones
- non-stick folder blade
- R to L bag feed
- power height adjustable frame
- air scrubber
- digital temperature control and readout
- bag jam detector and safety on/off switch digital control and readouts
- variable AC-VFD speed control
- extended infeed
- reverse fold-rear direction
- L to R right bag feed
- bag coder contact front print
- NEMA-4 wash-down electrics
- Air: 90 PSI @ 21 CFM
- Electrical: 220/440 VAC, 3-P, 60 Hz, 25 Amps
INPAK SYSTEMS offers a startup service on your new Fischbein Model PBC 8000. This includes verifying the Model PBC 8000 is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Fischbein Model PBC 8000. To ensure your Model PBC 8000 operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
IN-PLANT REPAIR SERVICES
INPAK SYSTEMS offers in-plant repair of your Fischbein Model PBC 8000. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model PBC 8000 is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.