Hamer Model 300VF Volumetric Bag Filler
The Hamer Model 300VF is a volumetric bag filler for non-free flowing products like: soil, mulch or compost. Available in manual or automatic fill versions, the Model 300VF can also be customized for abrasives & wet sand.
Principal of Operation:
After the bag is spouted, the product is dropped on a 20” wide feeder belt from an overhead supply hopper. A paddle wheel scraper levels the thickness of the product. Based on a preset time, the product falls off the end of the feeder conveyor into the bag.
- up to 35 BPM
- operator touch screen
- structural steel machine supports
- 2" to 8" adjustable bed depth
- pneumatic product cut off gate
- up to 10 preset fill volumes
- 20" wide feed conveyor
- 3 HP 3 Ph. VFD TEFC conveyor motor
- 2 HP 3 Ph. VFD TEFC leveling wheel motor
- dual photo eye level sensors in feed hopper
- powered leveling wheel for better accuracy
- NEMA 12 UL approved electronics
- VFDs for product leveling wheel & belt feed conveyor
- rock gate
- manual fill assembly
- variable speed drives for infeed equipment
- operator access platform
- conveyor bottom cover/diverter
- Air: 5 CFM @ 80 PSI
- Electrical: 460VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, 20 Amp
STARTUP SERVICES Inpak Systems offers a startup service on your new Model 300VF. This includes verifying the Model 300VF is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Model 300VF. To ensure your Model 300VF operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
IN-PLANT REPAIR SERVICES Inpak Systems offers in-plant repair of your Model 300VF. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model 300VF is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.