Hamer Model 5200 Bag Kicking Conveyor
The Hamer Model 5200 Bag Kicking Conveyor is a slide conveyor for 90 degree bag transfer. A V-Guide, 120# high slip belt, upright bag conveyor brings the bag into kicking assembly. Brake motor/cam type bag kicker provides smooth 90 degree bag transition. 3/4 HP, The Model 5200 has a SEW Eurodrive TEFC conveyor motor and a 1HP SEW Eurodrive kicker motor. The Model 5200 operates at 22 BPM and includes a bag slide.
- 4’, 6’, 8’, 10’ or 12’ lengths
- 12” width
- 10 gauge formed steel frame
- photo eye bag kick actuator
- V-Guide 120# high slip belt
- 3/4 HP TEFC (belt), 1 HP Eurodrive (kicker) 40 belt speed
- 120 FPM belt speed (for HFFS)
- Wing take-up pulley for aggregates/dirt
- VFD for variable speed
- Manual height adjustment (12” -38”)
- Power height adjustment (12”- 38”)
- Air: NA
- Electrical: 230/460VAC, 3PH, 60Hz, 4amp
STARTUP SERVICES: Inpak Systems offers a startup service on your new Model 5200 bag kicker. This includes verifying the Model 5200 bag kicker is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES: To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Fischbein Model PBC 6000. To ensure your Model 5200 bag kicker operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
IN-PLANT REPAIR SERVICES: Inpak Systems offers in-plant repair of your Model 5200 bag kicker. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model 5200 bag kicker is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.