Chantland Model 4217 Bag Kicker
The Chantland Model 4217 Bag Kicker is a horizontal, slider-bed, belt conveyor that automatically “kicks” filled bags from an upright, top-up position to a flat, bottom-first position. The Model 4217 then transfers the bag to an out feed conveyor set at 900 (R or L) to closing conveyor. Its 12” wide belt is capable of speeds of up to 35 FPM (20 bags per minute1). The Model 4217 is 4’ long and can be adjusted to accommodate most bag sizes.
- Speeds up to 20 bags per minute1
- Adjustable to accommodate most bag sizes
- Heavy-duty, mild steel, channel iron frame
- Single coat primer with single coat industrial enamel
- 35 feet-per-minute belt speed
- V-guide endless conveyor belt
- NEMA-12 electrical controls
- NEMA-4 watertight electrical controls
- Stainless steel paint
- Stainless steel (T304) construction
- White sanitation belt for food-grade applications
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds for your application.
- Air: 3 CFM @ 80 PSI maximum
- Electrical: 220/440VAC, 3-PH, 60HZ