Omni Metalcraft Gravity Roller Conveyors
Omni Metalcraft Gravity Roller Conveyors are economical, permanently installed, roller conveyors that use gravity to transport packages, boxes, bags, etc. The standard 5’ or 10’ galvanized steel frame Metalcraft roller conveyors can be coupled together with end couplers. 450 & 900 curved roller conveyors are also available. The Metalcraft roller conveyors are available with a wide range of roller: sizes (1”-12”), types (heat treated, tapered, coated, Al, SS & galvanized steel) and load capacity (60-15,000 lbs.).
- Widths: 12”- 30” standard
- Lengths: 5’ & 10’ standard
- Roller capacity range 60 lb. – 15,878 lb.
- Frame capacity range 200 lb. - 180,000 lb.
- Roller diameters: 1” to 12” O.D.
- Roller centers: 1.5” – 12”
- Pin or spring retained axle
- Galvanized steel frame
- Bolt on end couplers
- Manual or powered stops
- Friction brakes
- Bolted, welded and tripod leg supports
- Aluminum channel frame
- Custom widths & lengths
- Tapered rollers
- Heat-treated rollers
- Urethane coated rollers
- Rollers with plastic, nylon, or wood bearings
- Aluminum, galvanized steel, stainless steel or P.V.C. rollers
- Air: None
- Electrical: None
Approximate Dimensional Drawing