New London Engineering HD Power Belt Curve
The New London Heavy Duty Power Belt Curve Conveyor is a flat-top style, power, curve conveyor. Flat-top conveyors are better than roller curves conveyors where positive orientation is critical (e.g. in applications such as baggage handling or in printing operations). You can transport products that are actually wider than the HD Power Belt Curve because all of its components are located below the belt surface, out of the way of product. Available in widths up to 48 inches and arcs from 15° to 180° with standard speeds up to 400 feet-per-minute, the HD Power Belt Curve is suitable for live loads of up to 40 lbs./ft.
- All of its components located below the belt surface
- Available in widths up to 48"
- Arcs from 15° to 180°
- Standard speeds up to 400 ft-per-minute
- Suitable for live loads of up to 40 lbs-per-foot
- ½ HP motor
- End-drive shaft mounted at the discharge on the outside radius
- Black PVC 120 belt with clipper lacing
- 12-gauge frame is 7½ " deep
- 12-gauge formed-channel supports
- Air: None
- Electrical: 230/460 VAC, 3 phase, 60 Hz
Approximate Dimensional Drawing