Thompson Scale 4693 Heavy-duty Checkweigher
Thompson Scale 4693 Checkweigher is a heavy-duty, in-motion, check weight conveyor designed to weigh large and heavy products of virtually any shape or size such as: pails, drums, boxes, cartons and bags. Using a single “S-Type” load cell located below the conveyor, the Model 4693 weighs items from 1 lb. to 500 lbs. at speeds up to 220 fpm. with production rates in excess of 50 units per minute.
This checkweigher is extremely accurate and dependable and specifically intended for harsh, abusive, dirty environments commonly found in the chemical, starch, flour, salt, cement, concrete, soil, bark, and carbon black products industries.
The Model 4693 Controller offers 75 unique product setups, fully digital calibration, and user prompts on-screen. Standard features include prompts for product name, lot number, and 5 weigh zones (low reject, low pass, good, high pass, and high reject).
- Item weight: 1 lb. to 500 lb.
- Accuracy: up to +/- 0.05 lb.
- Conveyor length: 28” to 5’, width: 12” to 36”
- Conveyor speeds up to 220 fpm
- Slider belt
- NEMA 4x controller enclosure
- Horizontal to 120 incline/decline conveyor
- Epoxy coated steel
- Single load cell
- 4.3” x 5.0” LCD display with 1” numbers & full keyboard
- 75 unique product setups
- 5 weight zones
- 3 reject outputs
- Metal detectors
- Barcode readers
- Stainless steel & special materials for harsh environments, food grade or corrosive areas
- Rejection & peripheral conveyors
- Data logging and reporting software
- Remote digital and zone light displays
- Hydraulic lift
- Air: None
- Electrical: 120VAC, 50/60 Hz.
Approximate Dimensional Drawing