Rice Lake - Ohaus Ranger™ Counting Scale
The Rice Lake Ohaus Ranger™ Counting Scale is a scale that can be programed to count the number of items added or removed. Available five weigh ranges up to 120 lb. capacity, the Ranger™ Counting Scale can displays weights in oz., lb., g or kg. The Ranger™ Counting Scale is used in variety of counting applications including verifying inventory, packing parts in containers, or confirming production quantities. Using a high-resolution strain gauge load cell, the Ranger™ Counting Scale can display weights within 2 seconds. A standard RS-232 port supports connectivity to printers or systems.
- NTEP and CE approved
- Weighs in metric or English units
- Average piece-weight enhancement software
- Auto-add sample-weight software
- User-selectable sample size
- RS-232 output
- .63"H characters (16 mm)
- .0000033 resolution
- Operating temperature: 14-104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Platform sizes:
- (6-12 lb) 9.5" x 8.0"
- (24-120 lb) 14.0" x 9.5"
- Overall dimensions:
- (6-12 lb) 10.5" x 13.2" x 4.0" (26.5 cm x 33.5 cm x 10.0 cm)
- (24-120 lb) 14.2" x 14.6" x 4.5" (36.0 cm x 37.0 cm x 11.5 cm)
- Electrical: 120 VAC standard wall receptacle (230 VAC available for non-US applications)