Based in Wisconsin, Inpak Systems has grown since its founding in 1986 to become one of the Midwest’s leading suppliers of industrial packaging solutions and components, with customers across the United States, as well as in Asia, Africa, Australia, Canada, Central and South America, Europe, and the Middle East.
On January 1st, 2011 ISS Packaging Systems Inc. (ISS) in Marysville, OH was acquired. ISS has been providing manufactures though out the US with industrial bagging equipment sales, service, parts, and consumables since 1986. Like our Madison, WI facility, ISS offers: field and mail-in repair services, technical phone support, and parts & consumables fulfillment.
We believe that our core strength as a distributor and supplier to the bag-filling and bag-sewing industry lies in our mission statement: “We treat our customers the way we would want to be treated if we were in their position.”
We know that providing honest and trustworthy advice, products, and services to you is the best way to ensure that our Company grows and prospers—by way of reputation, referral, and a loyal customer base.
YOU HAVE A NEED TO BE CAUTIOUS. WE HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO BE FORTHRIGHT.
Because we’ve been there, we understand and appreciate that being in charge of a major capital investment is a huge responsibility with lots of perceived risk for the plant managers and engineers, operations executives, maintenance supervisors, owners, and other packaging stakeholders who rely on us.
We will refer you elsewhere rather than sell you a solution or component that we think will be a mismatch—because we know that your long-term goodwill in the professional community is more valuable than any short-term gain realized from selling you something that doesn’t work.
Our large product mix allows us to offer you a wide variety of packaging solutions, which means that the advice you get from us—and the solutions we design for you—are not limited to just one brand or particular technology.
WE’VE EARNED OUR CUSTOMER BASE—ONE PART AT A TIME.
Whether you require an entirely new bagging line built to your custom specifications or simply need a part ASAP to keep your existing system online, we will take care of you—because we know that when we earn your trust on the smallest scale, you’ll rely on us down the road when your needs are larger, more complex, and of greater consequence.
WE’VE BEEN AT THIS A LONG TIME. AND WE’RE VERY GOOD AT IT.
With a quarter-century behind us providing consistent and reliable products, services, and advice to industries like yours, you can rest assured that we’ll be there whether you need service, repairs, parts, components, or an entirely new and comprehensive bag-filling or bag-sewing solution built to your unique needs and specifications.
Following is a list of industry national & state trade associations and trade publications with their corresponding websites.
- AFIA-American Feed Industry Association
- ASTA-American Seed Trade Association
- FIBCA-Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Association
- GEAPS-Grain Elevator & Processing Society
- Independent Professional Seed Association
- NGFA-National Grain & Feed Association
- TFI-The Fertilizer Institute
- USGC-U.S. Grain Council
- ABAK-The Agribusiness Association of Kentucky
- Agribusiness Association of Iowa
- AgriBusiness Association of Kentucky
- Agribusiness Council of Indiana
- Grain & Feed Association of Illinois
- Illinois Fertilizer & Chemical Association
- Indiana Crop Improvement Association
- Indiana Seed Trade Association
- MABA-Michigan Agri-Business Association
- Minnesota Grain & Feed Association
- Missouri Agribusiness Association
- Ohio Agribusiness Association
- PennAg Industries Association
- Southern Seed Association
- Tennessee Feed & Grain Association
- WABA-Wisconsin Agribusiness Association
- Wisconsin Corn Growers Association
- Wisconsin Crop Improvement Association