Taylor Products Model TE-10 (Jumbo) Vibratory Net Weigher
Designed for filling bags as small as 2 pounds to as large as 25 pounds, the Taylor Products Model TE-10 can achieve speeds of up to 20 bags per minute, depending on your operational parameters, and accuracies as high as +/- 0.1 lb, based on product flow and the consistency of bulk density.1 Product flow stops when the desired weight is reached. Then, a switch must be activated to discharge the weigh pan. Discharge operates only after weighment is completed, after which an adjustable timer automatically refills the weigh pan. Accurately packages coffee, chemicals, food dyes, candy, charcoal, frozen meats, wood chips, and more.
- Accuracy within +/-0.1 lb
- Up to 20 bags per minute
- Fills 2-to-25 lb bags or containers
- 2 cubic foot hopper
- Load cell
- Large electromagnetic vibrating feeder adjustable to a wide range of products
- Hopper and vibratory feeder are height-adjustable to minimize product free fall
- Pneumatic discharge gate ensures positive closure
- NEMA-12 digital electronic weigh meter is accurate to .001 lb
- Control panel designed for single operator
- LED readout meter with zero and span adjustments
- Height is 39" to 46½" depending on adjustments, width is 54 ¼" with meter wings extended
- Stainless steel (304) contact surfaces
- Dual set points
- Auto zero
- Duplex units
- Belt feeders
- Dust enclosures
- Foot switches
- Extra spouts
- Bottle-filling capability
- Support stands
- Air: 1 CFM @ 60 PSI
- Electrical: 120VAC/Single Phase
- Not mentioned
- 95 lbs
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds and accuracy for your application.
INPAK SYSTEMS offers a startup service on your new Taylor Model OM-2. This includes verifying the Model OM-2 is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
Preventive Maintenance Services
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Taylor Model OM-2. To ensure your Model OM-2 operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
Mail Order Repair Services
If you need a quick and cost effective repair of your Taylor Model OM-2, just box it up and ship it to one of our repair facilities. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM replacement parts to ensure your Model OM-2 is restored to its original factory operating specifications.
In-plant Repair Services
INPAK SYSTEMS offers in-plant repair of your Taylor Model OM-2. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model OM-2 is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.
Approximate Dimensional Drawing