The Chantland Model 4190 Weighmaster is heavy-duty, auger-driven bagger used to fill valve-type bags with dry-flaked, powdered, pelleted, or granular materials such as: spice, blend flours, salted meat cures, mustard flours, chemical powders, grout blends, livestock supplements and similar materials. The 4190 Weighmaster can fill up to six 50-pound bags per minute and can be configured for food-grade service. The electronically-controlled load cell model can achieve accuracies of +/- 0.25 of 1% and the scale beam model up to +/- ½ percent, each depending on product flow and the consistency of bulk density.1 Product is delivered into a valve bag by an auger style feeder housed inside a “weighed” spout. As the bag weight increases, the force increases on the spout, and a weight reading is registered. When the weight reading is adequate, the auger feeder is stopped, and the bag can be removed. An optional product agitator is available to maintain a consistent product feed to the auger.
- Fill Rates: Up to (6) 50 lb. bags per minute
- Fill Weights: 20 lbs. to 110 lbs.
- Weight Accuracy: +/- 4 to 6 ounces from target weight (+/- 2 to 4 ounces with load cells).
- Scale-beam gross weigh.
- Auger feeder.
- Manual start switch.
- Mechanical tilting bag chair.
- Mechanical bag clamps.
- Safety interlocked clean-out door.
- NEMA 12 electrical system.
- Mild steel construction.
- Automatic fill start with bag leading edge and bag in place switches.
- Automatic bag discharge.
- Pneumatic bag clamps.
- Load cell weighing with digital controller.
- Dust collection hood and manifold.
- Feeder ribbon or spiked agitator in primary hopper.
- Hard faced auger for abrasive product.
- Air purge packing gland for fine, aerated products.
- Variable speed drive for bulk-dribble filling.
- Open mouth filler attachment.
- Drum filling attachment and cradle.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds and accuracy for your application.
- Pneumatic: 12 CFM @ 80 PSI-Max
- Electrical: 220/440V, 3Phase, 60HZ