The Chantland Model 4192 Weighmaster III is a gross weigh, twin auger bag filler for open-mouth type bags, boxes, drums and tote bins. The 4192 Weighmaster III will quickly, efficiently, and reliably fill open-mouth bags with hard-to-handle products such as very fine or very sticky materials. The twin-auger design and electronic load cell technology, combined with its PLC-controlled bulk and dribble feed, together provide fast and highly controlled fill-rates up to (10) 50 lb. bpms, with accuracies as high as +/- 0.2 pounds, based on product flow and the consistency of bulk density.1
- Electronic load cell maintains accurate fill weights.
- Twin auger design offers highly controlled fill rates up to (10) 50 lb. bags per minute.
- PLC controlled bulk & dribble feed achieves weight accuracies of +/- 0.2 lbs.
- Feeder ribbon or spiked agitator in primary hopper for sluggish materials.
- Air operated bag clamps with auto-start, bag-in-place switch prevents accidental spills.
- Air operated positive product cut-off.
- Automatic air purge system for auger seals.
- Dust collection port to maintain a clean work atmosphere.
- (2) easy access hopper clean out doors with safety interlock switches.
- Easily removable augers for complete machine clean-out.
- NEMA 12 electrical system.
- Drum, box & tote filling attachments.
- Special finishes including corrosion resistant and food-grade stainless steel.
- Special electrical packages including wash-down and explosion-proof.
- In-feed supply hoppers to fit specific applications.
- Air: 2.5 CFM @ 80 PSI
- Motor: 230/460V, 3PH, 60Hz
- Controller: 120VAC, Single-Phase, 60HZ
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds and accuracy for your application.