The Choice Bagging Equipment (CBE) Model 200 is a semi-automated, horizontal, auger packer designed to fill 20 lb. to 110 lb. valve type bags, open mouth bags, pails and drums at fill rates up to 6 bags/minute.
The Model 200 is ideal for free-flowing and non-free flowing powders, flakes and fibrous materials such as cocoa, flour and pepper, chemicals: pigments, resins, minerals, rock, cement, grout & plaster. The Model 200 is NOT recommended for floodable powders or extremely difficult to handle products.
The Model 200 auger packer has a totally enclosed product flow path from the supply hopper bin all the way into the bag. It is also equipped standard with a built-in dust collection manifold which can be ducted to your plants dust suppression system. Coupled with our optional 117-000 Expanding Bag Seal Assembly, the 200 is the cleanest filling horizontal auger filler on the market.
The Model 200 auger packer has a specially designed horizontal screw auger powered by a horizontal drive shaft. Product flows by gravity from the supply hopper bin into the product feed inlet at the top of the machine. When a fill cycle is initiated, the product is conveyed by the auger into the bag. The model 200 is a gross weighing filler that meaning that it simultaneously fills and weighs product directly into the bag or container. It has an integrated weighing scale that signals the auger to automatically stop product flow when the appropriate weight is reached.
- Weight range: 20-110 lb. (9-50KG) valve bags
- Fill rate up to 6 bags/min.
- Typical scale weight accuracy: +/-0.5-1% of target weight
- Dust collection: 400 CFM minimum
- Mild steel material contacting surfaces
- Mechanical scale weighing
- Tubular steel framework
- Manual bag clamp w/automatic start
- Start/Stop push buttons
- Emergency stop palm button
- 2.5″ – 4.0″ OD, single wall fill spout
- Tapered cone (dust seal)
- 5 HP belt drive assembly
- 1 year limited warranty
- Air operated bag clamp assembly
- Caster mobility platform (heavy duty; two locking, two swiveling)
- Digital “high” accuracy filler controls
- Automatic bag discharger
- Vibratory bag settler assembly
- Variable 2-speed bulk & dribble filling speeds
- Dust collection pickup manifold
- Gear reduced bridge breaker agitator
- Non-influencing fill spout assembly
- Manual open mouth bag filling attachment
- Air: 80 PSI required @ 1 CFM per bag fill cycle (base model does not require air)
- Electrical: 220/440 VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz (step down transformer for control voltage included)
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: