The Express Scale Fleximation Model 2001 is an automated small bag hanger for flat bottom, re-sealable paper, Mylar and plastic bags and stand-up pouches. The Model 2001 has a production speed of 6 to 20 bag/minute, and is generally used in conjunction with the 5GV net weigh scales.
The Model 2001 can be supplied with a variety of feeders to handle a multitude of products. Non-dusty and non-fluidic free flowing products are the most common and best suited for this equipment. The Model 2001 can be retro-fitted to an existing filling system, currently using older style bag placement or manual bag placement.
Empty bags are placed on the magazine rack where they are automatically picked up by suction cups. They are then opened and suspended under the filling spout. The support table is raised up to support the bottom of the bag and the bags are filled.
- 1.5 HP vacuum pump motor
- 3/4 HP, 1725 RPM magazine motor
- 6 to 20 bags/minute
- Bag Width: 6″ to 12″ (150 mm to 300 mm), gusseted: 2″ to 4″ (5O mm to 100 mm)
- Bag Length: 10″ to 24″ (250 mm to 600 mm), Non-gussetted bags. Non-gussetted bags <10" (250 mm) in length will not be supported during filling.
- Various spout sizes
- Various suction cups for different bag sizes
- Air: 90-100 psi @ 14 CFM
- 110 VAC, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz, 5.0 Amps
- 208/230 VAC, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 2.8 Amps
- 460 VAC, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 1.4 Amps