The Express Scale 5GV is a net weigh* scale for 0.5 lb. to 25 lb. paper bags, plastic bags, boxes and pails. The 5GV is available in simplex, duplex, triplex and fourplex models. Depending on configuration, feeder (gravity bulk, auger, vibratory dribble pan) and product the 5GV can fill up to 36 bags/min.
The GSE 660 digital programmable controller can store 100 product ID settings and has auto zero, total bag count, tolerance settings, digital calibration and option printer.
* Net weigh = product is weighed before it is put into container.
- Simplex, duplex, triplex and fourplex models.
- 0.4, 0.6 & 1.0 cu.ft. hoppers
- Bulk gravity feeder, auger feeder and vibratory pan feeder
- Bag weigh range: 0.5 lb. to 25 lb.
- Rate: up to 12 bags/min. (simplex)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5 oz.
- Digital programmable control panel
- Straight, center grip, and dust tight spouts
- Bag Closers
- Bag Hanger
- SS construction
- Larger hoppers
- Air: TBD depending on configuration
- Electrical: TBD depending on configuration
INPAK SYSTEMS offers a startup service on your new Model 5GV. This includes verifying the Model 5GV is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Model 5GV. To ensure your Model 5GV operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
IN-PLANT REPAIR SERVICES
INPAK SYSTEMS offers in-plant repair of your Model 5GV. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model 5GV is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONAL DRAWING