The Express Scale CM-780 is a net weigh* filler for 10-110 lb. bags, boxes or drums. The CM-780 has a fill rate of 8 bags/min. (simplex) with an accuracy of +/- 2 oz. Available in simplex or duplex configuration the CM-780 can have one of five different feeders.
- Gravity gate w/bulk and dribble fill cycles for dry free flowing products such as grain, seed, granules, fertilizer
- Belt feeder for free and semi-free flowing products such as feed, meals, pellets, cubes, & asphalt
- Heavy duty vibratory pan for rock, gravel , stone & sand
- Gravity gate + vibratory pan for almonds, peanuts, pet food, flakes & chemicals
- Twin auger for flour, powders, cement
An optional multi-dump feature is available for bulk or super sack filling. The preprogramed control module has a digital display and 100 ID memory.
* net weigh = product weighed before putting into container
- Weight range: 10-110 lb.
- Rate: up to 8 bags/min.
- Accuracy: +/- 2 oz.
- Five different feeders
- Two 250 lb. strain gauge load cells
- Air operated double door weigh hoppers
- Clam shell spout
- Outboard load cell
- Preprogramed digital display controller
- Pneumatic & 24 VDC controls package
- NEMA 4 (wash down)
- Dust pick up system
- Surge hopper for scale system
- RS-232 interface
- Dust tight spout
- Multi-dump for super sacks
- Air: TBD, depending on configuration
- Electrical: TBD, depending on configuration
INPAK SYSTEMS offers a startup service on your new Express Scale Model CM-780. This includes verifying the Model CM-780 is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Express Scale Model CM-780. To ensure your Model CM-780 operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
IN-PLANT REPAIR SERVICES
INPAK SYSTEMS offers in-plant repair of your Express Scale Model CM-780. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model CM-780 is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONAL DRAWING