The Fischbein PILS-300 is a pinch inner-liner paper bag sealer for multi-wall paper bags. The PILS-300 is especially designed to close pinch-style bags that additionally incorporate a heat-sealable polyethylene or foil liner.
Bags are typically stepped-end, multi-wall paper bags with a pre-applied hot melt adhesive strip. The PILS-300 makes two separate and consecutive closures in a single pass. First, the PILS-300 seals the inside PE liner. Then it activates the bag’s pre-applied hot-melt adhesive strip and automatically folds over the top of the bag forming the perfect sift-proof bag closure.
The sift-proof closure makes this bag style perfect for use with certain food products, food additives, dry chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides and pet food products. The PILS-300 is capable of speeds as high as 75 fpm1 and is compatible with either semi or fully automated bagging systems.
- Variable speed drive system
- Capable of handling up to 75 feet per minute
- Open design for faster and easier maintenance
- Bag jam detector with breakaway feature eliminates downtime
- Manual feed bag top guide
- Bag top air scrubber removed debris
- Thermal sensor prevents overheating
- Right to left bag feed
- Adjustable seal height reduces product changeover time
- High-efficiency heaters can cut energy requirements by up to 10%
- Extended TeflonTM folder creates a perfect durable seal
- User-friendly control panel has dual emergency stop buttons
- Easy –to-use digital key pad for efficient control and monitoring of variable speed drive system
- 106″L x 37″W
- Manual feed bag-top guide
- Accommodates bags 12″ to 20″ long, up to 56″ wide
- 18 lbs to 110 lbs filled bag weight
- NEMA-12 dust-tight electrics
- Extended infeed for automated applications
- Reverse fold-rear direction
- Left to right bag feed
- Bag coder contact front print
- Motorized height adjustment lift
- Special Steel-It paint
- NEMA-4 washdown electrics
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds for your application.
- Air: 15 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Electrical: 220/440 VAC, 3-Phase, 60 HZ , 25 AMPS
INPAK SYSTEMS offers a startup service on your new Fischbein Model PILS-300. This includes verifying the Model PILS-300 is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
Preventative Maintenance Services:
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Fischbein Model PILS-300. To ensure your Model PILS-300 operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
Mail Order Repair Services:
If you need a quick and cost effective repair of your Fischbein Model PILS-300, just box it up and ship it to one of our repair facilities. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM replacement parts to ensure your Model PILS-300 is restored to its original factory operating specifications.
In-Plant Repair Services:
INPAK SYSTEMS offers in-plant repair of your Fischbein Model PILS-300. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model PILS-300 is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.