The PackRite Model PMJS is a motorized jaw heat sealer for polyethylene bags that provides either a continuous automatic or an impulse (stop/start) sealing cycling with the flip of a switch. In the automatic mode the PMJScan seal up to 30 packages per minute in automatic mode1. In the impulse mode, a foot-pedal controls the sealing cycle. The motorized jaws provide consistent, repeatable clamping pressure to insure uniform seals. With seal widths of 1/8″ or 3/8″, the PMJS can accommodate a variety of unsupported films of ≤3 mils thickness. With the optional adjustable dwell, the PMJS sealer can handle thicknesses of 3 to 6 mils. A Teflon® impregnated surface between the sealing bars prevents film from sticking. The compact size of the PMJS sealer allows it to fit in a bench space of just 7″ x 7 1/4″. With jaws open, it is only 10″ high and can be mounted flat or at an optional 300 incline.
- Seals up to 20 packages per minute in automatic mode
- Continuous or intermittent stop/start cycling
- Compact 7″ x 7 ¼” footprint
- Only 10″- high with open jaws
- Can be mounted on a 0° or 30° incline
- Pressure and dwell time are machine-controlled for uniformity, eliminating guesswork (recommended)
- Heated upper jaw and unheated lower jaw both have a specialized cover to assure instant seal release
- Comes equipped with a 1/8″ (for material 2 mil and under) or 3/8″ seal width
- Accommodates a variety of unsupported films (3 mil or under) and can handle thicknesses from 3 to 6 mils when equipped with adjustable dwell.
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds for your application.
- Incline base for mounting at 30° toward operator
- Adjustable dwell
- 1/8″ seal-width for material 2 mil and under
- Air: None
- Electrical: 120 VAC, Single-Phase, 60 HZ
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: