The Saxon SH-1000 hot air sealer is a multi-purpose hot air bag sealer for light-duty 1-3 mils poly bags or pouches. The SH1000 creates seal widths from 6-9 mm and is available in right-to-left or left-to-right operating configurations. Hot air sealing eliminates the need for expensive sealing bands and is ideal for a wide variety of plastic bag applications (e.g. food, medical, pharmaceutical and chemical sectors). The SH 1000 can be used as a free-standing unit, mounted on a column, or incorporated in a conveyor system. A variable-speed drive and motorized sealing-height adjustment allow quick product changeovers.
INPAK SYSTEMS stocks many common replaceable parts for the Saxon SH1000.
The Saxon Model SH-1000 has replaced the Saxon Model 5.
- Ruggedly-constructed, ultra-efficient, multi-purpose hot-air sealer
- No expensive sealing bands
- Variable Speed Drive ranges from 8 to 20, 17 to 41, and 36 to 89 feet per minute1
- Can be used as a free-standing unit, mounted on an adjustable column with a mobile trolley, or incorporated with a conveyor system
- Pedestal (adjustable from 34″ to 53″)
- Quick-release fastenings on major components ensure quick & easy maintenance and cleaning
- Wide range of drive pulley/sealing speeds to suit your requirements
- Tamper-proof cam ensures safe isolation of power supply
- Ultra-efficient hot air sealing system features plug-in stainless steel heating capsules
- Reliable, low-maintenance gearbox uses food grade lubricant
- Deeper throat allows up to 4-3/4″ above the seal (3.5″ recommended minimum)
- Can accommodate a variety of proprietary handles.
- Full range of pressure-wheel profiles available to suit your application
- Ergonomic infeed molding allows easy feeding of bags
- Left to Right or Right to Left operation
- 6 mm to 9mm wide crimped seal (others available)
- Durable stainless steel housing
- NEMA-12 dust-tight electrics
- Medical validation unit
- Wider seals and other seal profiles
- Air-wash bag top cleaner
- Bag top trimmer
- Vacuum trim-remover
- Multiple PID controllers
- Orbit ink coder
- Pulsar embossing coder
- NEMA-4 washdown electrics
- Air: None (generated by internal fan)
- Electrical: 120 VAC , Single-Phase, 6- HZ or 230 VAC, 3-Phase, 60 HZ
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds and accuracy for your application.
INPAK SYSTEMS offers a startup service on your new Saxon Model SH-1000. This includes verifying the Model SH-1000 is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
Preventative Maintenance Services:
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for the Saxon Model 5 and Model SH-1000. To ensure your Model 5 and Model SH-1000 operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
Mail Order Repair Services:
If you need a quick and cost effective repair of your Saxon Model 5 or Model SH-1000, just box it up and ship it to one of our repair facilities. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM replacement parts to ensure your Model 5 or Model SH-1000 is restored to its original factory operating specifications.
In-Plant Repair Services:
INPAK SYSTEMS offers in-plant repair of your Saxon Model 5 or Model SH-1000. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model 5 or Model SH-1000 is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: