Taylor Model C is a semi-automated, pneumatic, air packer used to fill valve type bags with granular, free-flowing materials, such as seed, fertilizer, plastic pellets, grain and sand. A patented reverse flow is designed to yield exact measurements at high speeds. The Model C can be configured with a single or multiple spouts and can fill 15-125 lb. bags at a rate up to 600 bpm per spout. The Model C includes an integrated bag kicker to remove filled bags.
- Single or multiple spouts
- 15 to 125 lb. bag capacity
- Up to 600 bpm/spout
- Scale beam or electronic load cell
- Accuracy: up to +/- 0.4%
- 1.5” – 2.5” spout sizes
- 4,000 cu.in. hopper
- Dust control pickup
- Pop-off vent for product cutoff
- Analog or digital control beam
- Integrated regenerative blower
- Integrated pneumatic bag clamp
- Integrated pneumatic bag kicker
- Painted carbon steel
- Self-correcting weight meters
- SS frame
- Flip over spout printer
- Air: 0.5 cu. ft./cycle @ 90 PSI
- Vacuum: 200-300 CFM
- Electrical: +230/460VAC 3 ph, 60hz.
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds and accuracy for your application. Examples of proper application include grain, sand, pellets, fertilizers, and a wide range of free-flowing materials.
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: