Standard terms for creditworthy customers are net-20 for orders under $2000 and 1/3-down net-20 for the balance of orders over $2000, although certain quotes might cite different terms. Credit-approved customers with accounts in good standing enjoy priority for parts, supplies, or service if and when shortages exist. Customers with problematic payment histories are granted lower priority and placed on COD status.
Customers needing immediate shipment and who have no payment history will be served on a COD or prepaid basis. However, expedited credit may be granted upon completion of a credit application, per references and/or Dun & Bradstreet rating.
How to Apply
You can easily complete and submit our simple one page Credit Application Form. Alternatively, please request a credit application at 608.221.8180 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your completed application by fax to 608.221.4473 or by email to email@example.com or mail to: Credit Department, INPAK SYSTEMS, Inc. PO BOX 8663, Madison, WI 53708-8663.
Credit Card Purchases
Visa and MasterCard payments are welcome but may include a handling fee to cover related costs. Please ask for details at 608.221.8180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
INPAK SYSTEMS ships virtually worldwide, including Asia, Africa, Australia, Canada, Central and South America, Europe, and the Middle East.
- All taxes, fees, import duties, value-added taxes, shipping charges, handling charges, and any other encumbrances will be paid by the customer.
- International customers are required to pay in full before shipment is made.
- Credit card payments are welcome per the conditions stated above.
- Wire or EFT transfers are also welcomed, with all associated fees paid by the customer.
- Payment may also be made via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) which is often a lower cost alternative to wire transfers.
- Bank account information will be supplied upon receipt of the order requiring payment.