The AmeriVacS Model AVN is a vacuum, impulse heat sealer with a N2 gas purge.
To insure freshness, many products (i.e. coffee, hops, marijuana) require the O2 and moisture to be removed. This is accomplished by flushing the bag with an inert gas before evacuation and sealing. The AmeriVacS AVN models use N2 to flush/purge the bags.
Perfect for dry packaging applications on trays, tape reeled products, tubes, and other SMD shipping containers, the AVN accommodates all popular moisture-barrier bag materials. With one touch of the foot pedal, the AVN flushes out oxygen and moisture with nitrogen and seals your sensitive components in seconds. Available in five seal lengths (20″, 25″, 30″, 35″, 50″), the 1/4″ (10mm optional) wide sealing element delivers a leak proof seal and is clean room compatible. The N2 gas-flush feature can be switched off for impulse heat sealing only.
INPAK SYSTEMS stocks many common replaceable parts for the AmeriVacS AVN. To see a list of common replaceable parts for the ANV click here.
- Perfect for dry packaging applications on trays, tape reeled products, tubes, and other shipping containers
- Accommodates all popular moisture-barrier bag materials
- Clean, quiet, and non-particle generating air-driven vacuum pump
- High-flow stainless steel retractable nozzle
- Clean-room compatible
- Uses nitrogen to flush out oxygen and moisture automatically
- Easy to operate, virtually maintenance free
- Requires only standard 120 VAC/15 AMP electrical outlet
- Comes with all necessary parts, tubing, and connections
- Available with 1/4″ wide seals @ 20″, 25″, 30″ or 35″ lengths.
- Advanced safety features
- 3 CFM vacuum flow @ max. 27 in Hg
- Sizes and weights:
- 20″ seal length: 28″ L x 10″ W x 7″ H @ 30 lbs
- 25″ seal length: 33″ L x 10″ W x 7″ H @ 36 lbs
- 30″ seal length: 38″ L x 10″ W x 7″ H @ 44 lbs
- 35″ seal length: 43″ L x 10″ W x 7″ H @ 49 lbs
- 220 VAC, 50-60 Hz electrical
- CE certification
- Digital temperature control
- Adjustable work shelf
- Multi-position stand
- Air: 5.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 20″ seal length: 120 VAC, Single Phase, 60 HZ 6 AMPS 25″ seal length: 120 VAC, Single Phase, 60 HZ 7 AMPS 30″ seal length: 120 VAC, Single Phase, 60 HZ 12 AMPS 35″ seal length: 120 VAC, Single Phase, 60 HZ 15 AMPS
INPAK SYSTEMS stocks many replaceable parts. To see a Model AVN parts diagram and list of common replaceable parts click here.