The AmeriVacS Model AVS-20 is a vacuum, impulse, poly bag heat sealer that can accommodate all popular moisture-barrier bag materials. Single-touch foot control provides for accurate seals and cool-down times with only a single adjustment. The AVS-20 produces a 1/4” wide heat seal up to 20” long. The clean, quiet, and non-particle generating air-driven vacuum pump and high-flow stainless steel retractable nozzle make the AVS-20 clean-room compatible. It’s easy to set up using only compressed air and a standard 120 VAC/6 AMP electrical outlet, and it comes with all necessary parts, tubing, and connections to get you quickly up and running.
PRICED FROM $1995.00!
INPAK SYSTEMS stocks many common replaceable parts for the AmeriVacS AVS. To see a list of common replaceable parts for the AVS click here.
- Easy to operate, virtually maintenance free
- Accommodates all popular moisture-barrier bag materials
- Single-touch control provides for accurate seals and cool-down times
- Clean, quiet, non-particle generating air-driven vacuum pump
- High-flow stainless steel retractable nozzle
- Clean-room compatible
- Easy to set up
- Requires only standard 120 VAC/6 AMP electrical outlet
- Comes with all necessary parts, tubing, and connections
- Vacuum gauge
- Foot-pedal activated
- 20″ L x ¼” W seal
- 3 CFM vacuum flow @ max. 27 in Hg
- 32 lbs net weight
- 220 VAC, 50-60 Hz electrical
- Adjustable work shelf
- Multi-position stand
- Air: 5.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Standard: 120 VAC, Single-Phase, 60 HZ, 6 AMPS (standard wall receptacle)
- Optional: 220 VAC, Single-Phase, 60 HZ, 3 AMPS
INPAK SYSTEMS stocks many replaceable parts. To see a Model AVS parts diagram and list of common replaceable parts click here.
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: