The Highlight Magnum 700 is an adjustable, semi-automatic case-forming and packing station capable of speeds of 8 cases/min1. When an open unfolded box or carton is placed into the Magnum 700, all four bottom flaps are automatically folded in proper sequence while the case is held in proper position for packing. After filling, the operator discharges the case to the Model 2300 SD-U case sealer for taping.
The Highlight Magnum 2300 SD-U is a side belt drive case sealer for uniform boxes or cartons that are longer in length and shorter in height. The dual side belts hold the case securely while the 2300 SD-U applies 1” or 2” tape to the top and bottom flaps. The 2300 SD-U can be quickly adjusted for different size cases.
- Adjustable semi-automatic Speeds up to 8 cases per minute
- Side belt-drive design holds cartons more securely while applying tape
- Only 36″L x 38″ W
- 27″ to 33″ H (24″ to 30″ pass height is 28″ to 34″ with casters)
- Weight: 255 lbs on a pallet
- Case sizes and weights:
- Length: 5″ minimum—26″ maximum
- Width: 6″ minimum—20″ maximum
- Height: 3″ minimum—no maximum (what is reasonable and prudent)
- Weight: Up to 75 lbs
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds for your application.
- Air: 3 CFM @ 80 PSI
- Electrical: None
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: