Lincoln TC-50 Tape Coder is a specialized T-Flex® series coder for printing on paper tape that is used on stitched sealed bags. A mechanical inline contact printer that utilizes quick change Porelon® ink rolls; the TC-50 is available with either ¼” or ⅜” high type. The TC-50 is available in two models: a random coder that prints every 16” or an index coder that prints once/product).
- Provides clean and legible impressions on paper tape, even on unsupported lightweight boxes or containers
- Compact and space saving
- Ruggedly constructed and simple to operate to avoid expensive downtimes
- Ink roll pressure is easily controlled with a single lever and can be adjusted while the unit is in operation
- Resilient quick-change T-FLEX type features enhanced characters
- Porelon ink rolls eliminate the mess and hassle of liquid inks
- Requires no modification to existing equipment and can be easily implemented into your current system
- Supports both ¼” and 3/8″ type heights
- 8 lbs net weight (average)
- 11 ¼” long (average)
- 5.3″ (134.6 mm) print wheel diameter (average)
- 8½” (216 mm) minimum box length for index models
- 125 packages/min for index models
- 1000 ft/min (304.8 meters/min) for random models
T-Flex Coders are available in almost 60 different configurations with various options to accommodate your specific need, including models that print directly to boxes and cartons. Please call 608-221-8180 or email email@example.com to learn more.
- Air: None
- Electrical: None
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Lincoln Model TC-50 Tape Coder. To ensure your Model TC-50 is operating at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
MAIL ORDER REPAIR SERVICES
If you need a quick and cost effective repair of your Lincoln Model TC-50 Tape Coder, just box it up and ship it to one of our repair facilities. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM replacement parts to ensure your Model TC-50 is restored to its original factory operating specifications.