Rapat Model B/HDB-T Upright Inline Bag Turner
The Rapat Model B/HDB-T Upright Bag Turner is an inline conveyor section with a fixed bar that knocks upright, top-up bags down to a flat, bottom-first position. The B/HBD-T Upright is positioned at the end of the closing conveyor, knocks down bags, and then positions them to move bottom-first on to the inline/flatting conveyor. The standard S/HDB-T is 4’ long with a 12” wide belt and capable belt speeds up to of 40 FPM.
- Speeds up to 12 bags per minute1
- Adjustable to accommodate most bag sizes
- Heavy-duty, mild steel, channel iron frame
- Single coat primer with single coat industrial enamel
- Adjustable height conveyor legs from 12" to 20"
- Heavy-duty casters with locks
- NEMA-4 watertight electrical controls
- Stainless steel paint
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds for your application.
- Air: 8 cfm @ 80 PSI
- Electrical: 220/440VAC, 3-PH, 60HZ
Approximate Dimensional Drawing