The Chantland 4208 Takeaway Conveyor is a heavy-duty, roller bed, flat belt conveyor ideally suited to receive and transport filled bags in a flat position away from a packing station. The Model 4208 has a heavy-duty mild steel frame with a 30 inches wide chemical-resistant PVC belt and a ¾ HP motor. The 4208 has an operational speed of 75 feet per minute. Standard length is 8 feet with longer units available. An optional deck provides convenient and ergonomic operator position for manually placing bags on filler spouts.
- 8’-0” overall length.
- Compact ¾ HP shaft mount drive.
- 75 fpm belt speed.
- motor starter in NEMA 12 enclosure with push button and safety lockout.
- 30” wide 120# PVC COS belt.
- Stainless steel mechanical lacing.
- Structural supports adjustable for 12” to 20” top of belt height.
- 6” x 8.2# structural channel frame construction.
- Wash down, corrosion resistant and explosion proof electrical packages designed per application.
- Variable speed controls.
- Flat wire mesh belt – galvanized or stainless steel.
- Manual or motor driven vertical lift.
- Casters with brakes.
- Stainless steel frame construction.
- Lengths and widths to meet specific applications.
- Special finish coatings.
- Air: None
- Electrical: 220/440, 3-Phase, 60 HZ
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: