The Chantland Model 4219 Vibraweigh is a heavy-duty, gross weigh, vibratory scale for filling 1 to 25 lb. open-mouth bags and containers with dry powdered, pelleted, granular, or odd-shaped materials. The 4219 Vibraweigh (standard, table top and large models) is designed to fill open mouth bags with dense dry pelleted, granular, powdered or irregular shaped products such as seeds, feed pellets, gravels, and similar materials. The 4219 Vibraweigh can achieve rates up to six 25 lb. bags per minute with accuracies as high as +/- 0.25% for load cell weighing or +/- 0.50% for scale beam weighing, based on product flow and the consistency of bulk density.1 An optional net weighing bucket is available for increased speeds and accuracies. Product is charged into the filler’s surge bin. As the vibratory feeder runs, the feeder tray meters product into the container. When the appropriate amount of weight is registered in the container, the feeder stops and the operator can signal to discharge the container. Bulk-Dribble feed can be provided with load cell weigh.
- Fill Rates: up to (6) 25 lb. bpm
- Fill Weights: 1 to 25 lbs. for bags
- Weight Accuracy: +/- 4 to 6 ounces from target weight (+/- 2 to 4 ounces with load cells).
- Scale beam gross weigh.
- Vibratory bag product feed.
- Vibratory feeder with variable frequency drive.
- Manual start.
- Manual bag clamps.
- 5.1/2” x 7” oval spout.
- NEMA 12 electrical system.
- Mild steel construction.
- Net weighing.
- Automatic fill start with bag in place switch.
- Pneumatic bag clamps.
- Load cell weighing with digital controller.
- Dust collection hood with manifold.
- Flow control gate for positive product cut-off.
- 2 speed VFD for bulk-dribble filling.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- Food Grade construction.
- Anti-corrosive package.
- Special paint finishes.
- Special electrical packages.
- Supply and transition hoppers.
- Closing conveyors. (Model 4201, 4214 and V-series)
- Sewing head or heat sealer.
- Air: 8.0 CFM @ 80 PSI maximum
- Electrical: 120 VAC, Single Phase, 60HZ
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds and accuracy for your application.