The Chantland Model 4240 Bulk Bag Filler is a semi-automated, gross weigh, bulk bag filler. The Model 4240 fills bulk bags, totes, boxes and drums with dry pelleted, flaked, granular or powdered products such as seeds, grains, chemical powders, concrete blends and similar materials. Economically designed, the Model 4240 is suited for low production environments. The Model 4240 incorporates an integrated platform scale, with a manual hydraulic strap arm for adjusting to different bag heights. It is also available without a scale for non-weigh applications such as interplant transfers or hauling waste materials.
An empty bulk bag is installed on the strap hooks and inflatable bag spout. At the operator signal, product fills into the bag. The bag and pallet rest on a platform type scale and product feeds into the bag until the correct weight is achieved and the flow is stopped. The bag is removed by releasing the strap hangers and neck seal and removing the bag on a pallet with a fork truck or on a conveyor. The frame is adjustable to accept different size bags.
- Fill Rates: up to (25) 2000 lb. bulk bags per hour (gross weigh).
- Fill Weights: 4,000 lb. capacity.
- Weight Accuracy: +/- 3 lbs. of target weight.
- Load cell gross weigh.
- Gravity fill.
- Digital weigh meter.
- Inflatable bag neck seal.
- Push button bag release.
- Dust collection port.
- Adjustable height bag strap hangers.
- Knife gate inlet valve with bulk-dribble feature.
- NEMA 12 electrical system.
- Mild steel construction.
- Venturi bag liner inflator.
- Box settling vibratory kit.
- Bag settling with air mount isolators.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- Food Grade construction.
- Anti-corrosive package.
- Special paint finishes.
- Special electrical packages.
- Supply and transition hoppers.
- In-feed conveyors.
- Mesh belt or powered roller transfer conveyors.
- Air: 12 CFM @ 80 PSI
- Electrical: 120 VAC, Single-Phase, 60 HZ
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: