The Choice Bagging Equipment (CBE) 650 Series is an automated, gross weigh, gravity fed, auger bagger that weighs and fills free flowing granular & pelleted products directly into 20 lb. to 110 lb. (9-50KG) valve type bags at fill rates up to 6 bags/minute. Examples of flowing flakes & granules include: fertilizer, corn, soybeans, salt, sugar, sand, limestone, refractory materials & plastic pellets. It is NOT recommended for powders or any kind of non-free flowing materials.
The 650 series gravity auger packer has a totally enclosed product flow path from the supply hopper all the way into the bag. It can also be equipped with an optional dust collection manifold which can be ducted to your plant’s dust suppression system.
The 650 Series gravity auger valve bag filler has a specially designed product flow gate powered by gravity. Product flows by gravity from the supply hopper bin into the product feed inlet at the top of the machine. When a fill cycle is initiated, the product flows through the gravity gate into an auger feeder that conveys it into the bag. No air is required for basic operation.
- Weight range – 20-110 lb. (9-50KG) valve bags
- Fill rate: up to 6 bags/minute
- Typical accuracy: +/- 0.5-1% of target weight
- Mild steel surfaces
- Mechanical scale
- Bin mounted design
- Manual pull handle start
- Automatic gravity gate material flow cutoff
- Variable material flow regulating gate
- Manual bag clamp
- Adjustable bag rest
- 1.5 HP drive assembly
- 2.5”-3.5” single wall fill spout
- Self-standing tubular steel framework
- Air operated bag clamp assembly
- Vibratory settling bag rest assembly
- Digital electronic scale weighing & “bulk only” material cutoff gate
- Variable 2-position “bulk & dribble” cutoff
- 304 SS material surfaces
- Forklift portable tote bin w/self-standing mounting stand
- 37 cu.ft. self-standing supply bin
- Open mouth bag filling attachment
- Air: 80 PSI @ 1 CFM /bag fill cycle (base model does not require air)
- Electrical: 220/440 VAC, 3 PH, 60Hz.
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: