The CMSI LabelMaster Model LM6 prints, cuts & applies adhesive labels to virtually any product with timed-to-the second precision, while processing variable data from label to label.
When equipped with a Swing-on (LA-SO), the LM6 can apply a single label to most any surface, or even apply a label to 2 surfaces in one pass (front and side, front and top) depending on how the applicator is mounted.
- Print Speed: 2 – 12 in/sec. (51- 304.8 mm)
- Label Width: up to 7.24 in.(184mm)
- Label Roll Size: 12 in. (300mm) max.
- Label Types: self-adhesive label on rolls
- Ribbon Length: up to 3,281 ft. (1,000 m)
- Ribbon Width: up to 6 in (160mm)
- Graphic Formats: BMP, PCX, JPG, TIF, GIF, Easy Plug logos
- Data Ports: USB, Ethernet; RS232, Serial
- Outer diameter control sensor
- Additional RS232/422/485 Signal Interface
- Additional RS232/422/485 I/O board
- Long dispenser edge (encoder required)
- Pressure roller
- Remote Display
- RFID UHF
- APSF-Sensor (Rotary encoder kit)
- Connector for APSF encoder
- Ribbon core adapters
- Foot Pedal
- Air: 60-80 PSI @ 2-3 CFM
- Electrical: 120VAC, 1 Ph, 60 Hz