The Express Scale Model BT24 Bag Turner is an inline, slider-bed conveyor that knocks down and turns upright, top-up bags to a flat, bottom-first position. The Model BT24 typically is used to receive bags from a bag-closing conveyor for transfer to an inline flattening or incline conveyor. The Model BT24 has a knockdown bar and knockdown plate and can be positioned for a right or left feed. The standard Model BT24 is 5’ long x 2’ wide has a belt feed of 60 FPM1 and can be adjusted to accommodate most bag sizes.
- Speeds up to 20 bags per minute1
- Adjustable to accommodate most bag sizes
- Available with gear motor drive or slave drive
- Heavy-duty, mild steel, channel iron frame
- Single coat primer with single coat industrial enamel
- Adjustable height conveyor legs from 12″ to 20″
- Heavy-duty casters with locks
- NEMA-4 watertight electrical controls
- Stainless steel paint
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds for your application.
- Air: None
- Electrical: 220/440VAC, 3-PH, 60HZ
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: