The Express Scale MOdel GBAO is an air operated, gross weigh* scale designed for filling open mouth bags, drums & boxes with free flowing dusty products such as premixes, mineral and prilled (pelletized) fertilizer. The GBAO can fill up to 6 – 50 lb. bags/min wih an accuracy of +/- 4.0 oz.
* Gross weigh = product is weighed as it is put in container
- Obtainable accuracies of +/- 4-to-6 ounces per 50 lbs
- Speeds up to 5-7, 50 lb bags per minute
- Weight sets for 25-to-115 lb bags
- Tare weight for zeroing out empty bag weight
- Balance indicator
- Trigger trip screw for easy weight adjustment
- 5-to-1 calibrated beam
- Choice of spout circumference (17″ or 25″ or 32″)
- Flow control
- Mild steel construction
- Stainless steel construction
- Air: TBD, depending on configuration
- Electrical: TBD, depending on configuration
INPAK SYSTEMS offers a startup service on your new ESP Model GBAO-31. This includes verifying the Model GBAO-31 is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your ESP Model GBAO-31. To ensure your Model GBAO-31 operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
MAIL ORDER REPAIR SERVICES
If you need a quick and cost effective repair of your ESP Model GBAO-31, just box it up and ship it to one of our repair facilities. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM replacement parts to ensure your Model GBAO-31 is restored to its original factory operating specifications.
IN-PLANT REPAIR SERVICES
INPAK SYSTEMS offers in-plant repair of your ESP Model GBAO-31. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model GBAO-31 is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.