The Fischbein Model HAS 220 (formally model 500 HS) is a hot air sealer for sealing non-window pillow style or bottom gusset polyethylene bags up to 8mils in thickness at rates up to 60 FPM. The DC variable control matches the sealer and support conveyor speeds. Options include: embossing coder, extra seal cooling & casters.
- ¾ inch (20 mm) seal width
- right to left feed (std.)
- double seal with knurl air pressure indicator
- dual heater elements
- NEMA 12 enclosure
- powder coated all-steel construction finish
- left to right feed
- seal cooling
- embossing date coder, 8 Characters, 0-9 Numbers
- embossing date coder, 10 Characters, 0-9 Numbers
- Air: 80PSI @ 6 cfm. (10 cfm w/seal cooling option)
- Electrical: 230 VAC, 1Ph, 60Hz, 23 FLA
Inpak Systems offers a startup service on your new Model HAS 220. This includes verifying the Model HAS 220 is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
Preventative Maintenance Services:
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Model HAS 220. To ensure your Model HAS 220 operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
In-Plant Repair Services:
Inpak Systems offers in-plant repair of your Model HAS 220. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model HAS 220 is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.