The Hamer Model 600 NW Vibratory Feed is a net weigh bagging scale with an Eriez brand vibratory feeder. Feeder is equipped with ARS side and bottom liners for extended wear with abrasives.
Weigh hopper is heavy gage steel and air operated double doors are re-enforced steel. Direct mount load cell increases accuracy and speed. Digital read-out operator station uses a Rice Lake 920i digital weight indicator.
The NW600 Vibratory Feed is available in mild steel or 304 stainless steel contact surface construction as a plain vibratory filler or a gravity-bulk/vibratory-dribble filler configuration.
- up to 14 BPM Vibratory & 20 BPM Gravity/Vibratory
- 10 lb. to 110 lb. (5kg to 50kg) bags
- dual load cells
- 4” dust collection port
- Steep weigh hopper doors ensure fast product discharge, no residue
- Fully enclosed casing with easily detachable side panels for easy access
- programmable scale control
- controller stores up to 100 pre-set formulas
- UL, CUL, OIML and NTEP approved
- NEMA 4X 304SS controller enclosure
- RS-232/485 communications output
- Air: 80 PSI, 10 CFM
- Electrical: 110VAC, 1PH, 60Hz, 5amp
Inpak Systems offers a startup service on your new Model 600NW. This includes verifying the Model 600NW is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Model 600NW. To ensure your Model 600NW operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
IN-PLANT REPAIR SERVICES
Inpak Systems offers in-plant repair of your Model 600NW. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model 600NW is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.