Made in the USA
The Hapman Helix series is a screw supply conveyor used to convey materials to a hopper above the bagging scale. Sometimes called an auger or wire conveyor, it can supply materials up to 80 ft. in distance and up 40 ft. in height.
It is ideal for: powders, crystals, pellets, flakes and granules.
When mounted on an optional portable base it can be moved from room to room and tipped for clean out. Other options include: hopper agitator & cover, variable speed drive & food grade stainless steel construction.
- Stainless steel wire helix
- 5” UHMW Poly food grade casing
- variable speed, reversing controls
- 5 HP drive assembly
- 45 degree discharge spout
- NEMA 4 enclosure
- 6 cu.ft. SS receiving hopper
- hopper cover
- low level hopper sensor
- painted carbon steel frame
- hopper pin or ribbon agitators
- portable base
- quick release drive box cover
- stainless steel
- right angle drive
- Air: NA
- Electrical: 230/460VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz