The Anser™ Model U2 is an industrial inkjet printer for coding porous, semi-porous & non-porous materials such as cardboard, plastics, PVC & steel. The Model U2 can print up to 4 lines of text (max 0.5” height), graphics, logos and bar codes. The Model U2 can print 600 DPI horizontally or vertically. The unique snap-in ink cartridges allow quick, on-the-fly change over and eliminates messy filling from ink bottles. The Model U2’s remote key pad controller can control up to 64 printers, with up to 6 printers/line. The SD card can storing up to 999 instructions (e.g. count, expiration date, date/time, shift and lot #s).
• 4 lines of text within 1/2″ total height
• Print graphics, logos and bar codes.
• 999 messages stored/SD card
• Variety of fonts and line heights.
• Up to 64 printers/controller
• Porous, semi-porous, non-porous materials
• Vertical or horizontal mounting
• Dimensions: 4.5”H x 3.0”W x 2.4”D
• Weight: 1.08 lb.
• 2.8” color LCD display
• Remote key pad
• Indicators: alarm, low ink, print, run, remote, on/off
• Multi languages
• U2 Net network connection
• Air: None
• Electricity: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz., 1.6A