The PackRite Model TMJS is a table top, motorized-jaw, bag heat sealer that can accommodate a wide variety of thermoplastic barrier (non-porous) materials like: polypropylene, cellophane, polycel, kraft, scrim-backed laminates, overcap labels, plus many foils and MIL Spec materials.
In the automatic mode the TMJS can seal up to 30 packages per minute. In the impulse mode, a foot-pedal controls the sealing cycle. The motorized jaws provide consistent, repeatable clamping pressure to insure uniform seals. With its dual 12” top & bottom heating elements, the TMJS offers a choice of three 3/4” wide sealing impressions – flat crimp for heavy materials, vertical crimp for lighter materials like cellophane, and horizontal crimp.
The compact size of the TMJS sealer allows it to fit in a bench space of just 7″ x 7 1/4″. With jaws open, it is only 11 1/4″ high.
- Seals up to 30 packages per minute in automatic mode
- Continuous or intermittent stop/start cycling
- Compact 7″ x 11 ½” footprint
- Only 11 ½”- high with open jaws
- 37 lbs net weight
- Pressure and dwell time are machine-controlled for uniformity, eliminating guesswork (recommended)
- Comes equipped with a 1″ standard seal width
- Three sealing impressions is standard: flat seal, vertical crimp, or horizontal crimp
- Accommodate a wide variety of thermoplastic materials, including cellophane, polycel, kraft, and scrim-backed laminates, overcap labels, plus many foils and MIL Spec materials
- Embossed code dating bars
- Universal sealer stand (powder coated)
- Teflon® cover for flat seals
- Air: None
- Electrical: 120 VAC, Single-Phase, 60 HZ
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: