The Rapat Model HDB-T Bag Turner is an inline conveyor section with a fixed bar that turns upright, top-up bags 450 and knocks them down to a flat, bottom-first position. The HBD-T is positioned at the end of the closing conveyor, tips bags onto their sides, and then positions them to move bottom-first on to the inline/flatting conveyor. The standard HDB-T is 4’ long with a 12” wide belt and capable belt speeds up to of 40 FPM.
- Speeds up to 12 bags per minute*
- Adjustable to accommodate most bag sizes
- Available with gear motor drive or slave drive
- Heavy-duty, mild steel, channel iron frame
- Single coat primer with single coat industrial enamel
- Adjustable height conveyor legs from 12″ to 20″
- Heavy-duty casters with locks
- NEMA-4 watertight electrical controls
- Stainless steel paint
*Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds and accuracy for your application.
- Electrical: 220/440VAC, 3-PH, 60HZ
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: