The Valley Craft Ezy-Tilt™ pallet trucks have a unique hinged truck shoe that allows optimal positioning when loading the pallet. Once beneath the pallet, the operator simply tilts the truck up until it locks in place against the load. This makes the back of the shoe the pivot point, so it’s much easier to “break over” the load. After breaking over, the weight of the load is centered in front of the axle for safer, easier movement.
The Ezy-Tilt™ pallet trucks are available with either a steel tubing frame or a lightweight, all-aluminum tube frame that is ideal where sparks or corrosion are factors.
The Ezy-Tilt™ pallet trucks are available in five models:
- 2 wheel standard with (2) fork shoes
- 4 wheel standard with (2) fork shoes
- 2 wheel deep frame with (2) fork shoes
- 4 wheel deep frame with (2) fork shoes
- 4 wheel deep frame with a solid shoe for boxes & bags
The deep frame models are 6” taller and have 19” skid rails to prevent falling backward. The 4 wheel models have 6” casters attached to the skid rail.
- 14-gauge 1.125″ O.D. steel tubing frame or 1.312 inches O.D. tube aluminum frame
- Form-fitted and fixed joints with solid welds
- Hinged double-fork shoe or solid shoe
- Fork shoe standard lengths (11.5″ or 14.5″)
- 1″ encased steel axle
- Solid rubber or pneumatic tires
- Custom-size fork lengths
- Plastic pallets (12”x 24” or 15”x 24”)